Specifically, the First Reading, from Acta Apostolorum, chapter 15, is going to skip over vv. 3-21. And what is in those verses?
- That many Jews had already converted
- That among them were some who had been Pharisees
- That these same were furthermore docile to Ecclesial correction
- That dealing with controversy in open honest debate is one of the things the Church does
- The Primacy of Peter
- True Episcopal Collegiality
- The distinction between the moral and the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament